At Wavelengths Recovery, we offer three levels of our outpatient addiction treatment program: Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), and Outpatient (OP).
All outpatient levels of care take place at our modern, state-of-the-art treatment center located in downtown Huntington Beach, just steps away from the Pacific Ocean. Outpatient treatment can be an option as part of your continuing care plan developed in residential treatment or it can be a primary option for your treatment needs.
Core components of intensive outpatient treatment generally include:
- Individualized education and recovery resources
- Small group sizes
- Individual counseling support
- Collaboration with sober living residences and/or family
- Drug screenings
- Aftercare support
Our intensive outpatient treatment provides participants guidance from master’s level licensed clinicians and addiction specialists, helping participants get support from others on their own journey to recovery. Participants learn a range of valuable recovery skills in intensive outpatient treatment.
Recovery Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Coping with alcohol and drug cravings
- Accepting and acting on feedback
- Practicing effective communication
- Finding healthy ways to reduce stress
- Identifying triggers and learning healthy ways to deal with them
- Improving decision-making abilities
- Creating healthy relationships
Wavelengths’ Huntington Beach Outpatient Rehab Center
Wavelengths Recovery has helped many people like you or your loved one through outpatient care. Our outpatient rehab in Huntington Beach is just a few blocks from the Huntington Beach pier.
Not only are our locations among the best in Orange County, but we put the effort in to make our services top-notch too. Join the many people going through a similar struggle and get started on your recovery journey today.