Our medically trained staff works with each participant to develop an individualized care plan that helps them understand what triggers their particular addiction then provide the tools they need to live a peaceful, meaningful and rewarding sober life. It is our hope that our programs with lower the need for drug and alcohol abuse among our participants, their families, and our communities.
The Wavelengths Process
At Wavelengths, we adhere to a structured and active program based on the community being the treatment agent and mutual peer self-help (Each One, Teach One). The comprehensive treatment model encompasses four recovery process stages: admission; primary treatment and assessment; development and implementation of an individualized care plan; and independent life skills learning.
The stage format allows gradual progress, rewarding improvement with increased independence and responsibility. Goals, objectives, and expected outcomes are established for each stage and are integrated with goals specific to each participant in an individual treatment plan. Staff members function as role models, rational authorities, and guides.
A Unique Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment
At Wavelengths Recovery, we provide our participants with comprehensive treatment and multiple levels of care. Our treatment programs include:
We apply years of experience in alcohol and substance abuse treatment to provide an all-inclusive and unique approach to treatment. Our customized approach is individualized for each participant in our inpatient and outpatient programs to allow for the greatest outcomes. We work in partnership with the most knowledgeable and respected treatment professionals in Orange County to prepare our participants with the tools and guidance they need to successfully reintegrate into the community.
The Treatment Process
- Daily group therapy including relapse prevention, art therapy, music therapy and more.
- Individualized therapy with one of our highly skilled Licensed Clinicians.
- Option to live in one of our beautiful transitional living homes with live-in staff and semi-private rooms.
- Job and vocational skills training.
- Daily meditation walks.
- All-inclusive gym and fitness training including yoga and martial arts therapy.
- Fun and focused weekend outings (beach, park, events, movies, golf, bowling, etc.).
- Positive and encouraging environment.
- Self Help Meetings (Including 12-Step).
- Nutritional daily meals focused on a healthy lifestyle.
- Activities to help promote self-confidence.