Huntington Beach, Calif. – Wavelengths Recovery, a State of California licensed drug and alcohol Residential Treatment Center, earning the Behavioral Health accreditation from The Joint Commission, proudly announces that the California Department of Health Care Services has granted Incidental Medical Services (IMS) Certification for all four licensed residential properties.
With this landmark accomplishment, Wavelengths Recovery is now fully authorized to have licensed Addiction Medicine Physicians to provide the following on-site services:
- Obtaining medical histories
- Monitoring health status to determine whether the health status warrants transfer of the patient in order to receive urgent or emergency care.
- Testing associated with detoxification from alcohol or drugs.
- Providing alcoholism or drug abuse recovery or treatment services.
- Overseeing patient self-administered medications.
- Treating substance abuse disorders, including detoxification.
Wavelengths Recovery was built on the foundation that operating at the highest level of ethical standards is paramount for those who’ve placed their lives and trust in our treatment program. Completing the qualifying process of rigorous state requirements underscores our eternal commitment to offering a holistic treatment approach that goes beyond our properties located in beautiful Huntington Beach, CA, just minutes away from the Pacific Ocean.
The recovery of every Wavelengths participant is always our highest priority. Wavelengths provide not only a path to recovery but inspire people to find purpose in their lives and create a foundation upon which they can build a new future. Our goal is to help participants halt the process of addiction, improve life skills, reclaim a sense of self-worth and achieve long-term success and happiness in recovery.
Additional details regarding IMS Certification are available by visiting: http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/provgovpart/Pages/Incidental-Medical-Services.aspx